Systor 1 to 103 USB 3.0/3.1 Duplicator & Sanitizer 6GB/Min - Standalone Multiple Flash Memory Copier & Storage Drive Eraser, Speeds Up to 100MB/Sec (SYS-USB30100-103)
Call us at Toll Free # 866-817-4094.
The Digital Media Revolution
The USB 3.1 Duplicators is a Digital Media Revolution that conveniently copies portable USB storage drives without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The new USB 3.1 Duplicators also features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, the USB 3.1 Duplicators are the best companion for any industry.
- High speed copy up to 100Mb/sec.
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete Standalone turnkey system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media
- Provides a quick, full and DoD erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison yafor reliability of duplication.
- 4 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, FAT32 and FAT64)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies
- Upgradeable firmware
|Operating Type||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Supported Media||USB Drive|
|Flash Devices Compatible||USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Transfer Speed||100Mb/s or 6Gb/Min|
|System Memor||256MB DDR3|
|Copy Mode||Synchronous or Asynchronous|
-Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64,
-Whole Media Copy: All Formats
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux and other OS|
|Sanitization Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase|
|Duplication FeatureStatus LED||Green/Red LED|
|Control Button||4 Buttons (UP, DOWN, OK, ESC)|
|Operating Temperature||41F ~ 104F|
|Operating Humidity||15F ~ 90F|
|Power Requirements||115V or 230V|
|Regulations||CE, FCC, RoHS|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty