Nexcopy USB Port
Flash Memory Card Duplicator Systems - Standalone
Nexcopy manufacturers performance driven standalone USB Drive duplicators which are second to none. With lightening fast transfer speeds and simple one-button operation, these are unparalleled in price, performance and aesthetics.
These standalone USB Drive duplicator is compact in design, ergonomically friendly and very easy to use. Don't let the good looks fool you, these are power house duplicator with peak transfer speeds over 1800MBs per minute, per port.
The system is loaded with features which include asynchronous USB duplication for masters up to 256MBs in size and intelligent copy function to only duplicate the content of a master device.
The Nexcopy standalone USB Drive duplicator will automatically begin duplication upon connection of all ports, or immediately begin single device copies when the master is less than 256MBs. The asynchronous feature will keep any duplicator production station busy for hours with uninterrupted work flow.
Performance. The Nexcopy standalone USB drive duplicators are performance driven. With ultra fast copy speeds which surpass USB 3.0 technology, the Nexcopy systems are cost-effective solutions which allow you to get more done in less time.
Ease-of-Use. Not only beautiful product, it is ergonomically designed and inviting to use. Non-technical personnel can power On up the system and begin duplicating in under 20 seconds. With immediate ID of USB devices, auto-start duplication and asynchronous copy abilities this single button duplicator is a dream to operate.
Durability. These are like all other Nexcopy products, well designed, durable and made for 24/7 operation. The sturdy aluminum body, large LCD display and "nice feel" tactile buttons make it a pleasure to run duplication jobs. The standalone USB drive duplicator does not require cool-down periods and will duplicate non-stop and without fail for all your production needs.
- Standalone duplicator, no PC or software required
- 1 Master, 15 Target configuration
- Over 1800MBs per minute copy speed to each port
- Asynchronous duplication for masters up to 256MBs
- Real time performance feedback & status on LCD
- USB sticks are immediately enumerated and ready
- Copy, Copy & Verify, Erase and Format functions
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Linux (Ext 2, Ext 3), HFS, Master Boot Record, MBR
- Format: Quick FAT, Full FAT and FAT32
- Quick erase or Full erase [does not reset FAT]
- Auto start once unit is fully populated
- Bit for bit copy, includes Boot code
- Powerful 32 bit CRC data error checking
- USB information & capacity check
- USB Benchmark Read and Write speed testing
- Memory Check - USB NAND memory integrity check
- Contemporary design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
|Operating Type||Stand Alone (No PC Required)|
|Buffer Memory||256 MB|
|USB Technology||Proprietary; compatible with USB 3.0.
/ 2.0 / 1.0
|Max 32mm W x 36mm H|
|Operating Temperature||41 °F ~ 122 °F|
|Operating Humidity||15% ~ 85%|
|Dimensions||317mm L x 184mm W x 184mm H|
|Weight||6.2 lbs / 2.8 kg|
|Power||Manual switching for 120 / 230 V|