Nexcopy is proud to introduce the retro-styled CF Duplicator. With advanced copy features, small foot print and simple operation, the CF is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution via Compact Flash.
Easy as a photocopier. With advanced software features and friendly user interface, simply and automatically. No "copy-n-paste". No single drive loading or scripts. No hassles. The CF is PC Based system, capable of copying at your flash drives' maximum transfer speeds.
- Data Collection to extract content off flash memory (Ideal for Schools and Universities)
- Select Bit-for-Bit binary copy from a Master device (Ideal for Linux distro's or bootable CF cards)
- Toggle On/Off Read Only Volumes
- Powerful API for custom integration*
- Toggle ON/OFF Windows drive letter mapping
- Unique Data Steaming to CF flash memory*
- Selectable bit for bit Verification feature
- Modular design with flexible configurations
- Job Wizard to run multiple tasks
- Erase, Format, Volume name flash devices
- Copy Add to update existing files on flash memory
- Software does not use Windows drive letters
- Modular design, easily expand to 45 ports
- Embedded Check Sum verification
- Clearly marked CF ports on bezel to ID specific devices
- Retro style design with heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
*Product specifications can change without notice.Monitor not included.
*NTFS support in bit-for-bit copy mode only.
|Supported Formats||-FAT, FAT32, NTFS
-Linux ext2, ext3
-Master Boot Record, MBR
-Type I and Type II Compact Flash
|PC System Requirements||-2.0 Dual Core Processor or better
-Windows XP (SP2) or Windows 7
-3 USB 2.0 High Speed Ports
-Windows .NET Installed
|Power||Auto detects 120V / 240V|
|Operating Temperature||10°F ~120 °F|
|Weight||6.8 lbs / 3.08 kg|
|Dimensions||LxWxH (mm) 200 x 200 x 130|