Intelligent 9 Series Standalone USB / Copier Eraser
- Standalone, no PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Compatible with the USB stick 2.0, 3.0, USB- HDD 2.0, 3.0, and other various USB devices.
- Impeccable copy speed: up to 2 GB or 3 GB (Optional) per min for each port and up to 120 ports.
- Supports all types of data format copying while doing bit for bit duplication.
- Supports "quick copy" for Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32.
- The USB stick can have a capacity up to largest size available on the market.
- The USB-HDD can have a capacity up to 3TB.
- Easy maintenance for quick swap USB module.
Impeccable High Speed:
USB drive duplicators are capable of copying at 2GB/m on all devices simultaneously, with no slowing down even the number of targets increases.
Supports Linux formats for quick copy features:
Quick copy only copy contained data in any NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and FAT 16/32 to save your time. Copy all kind of data format while bit for bit duplication.
Supports copying all kinds of USB devices:
With sufficient a power supply and unique design, it can support all kinds of Flash media, including the USB 3.0, USB-HDD, MP3 player, etc.
With a specially redesigned and improved structure, users can easily exchange the sockets via THREE steps within ONE minute.
Powerful H5 Flash Quality Checking Tool:
Media check-H5 is the best inspection tool that helps to do quality testing with big volume quantity with the highest efficiency.
- Highest efficiency: checks the bulk quantity all at the same time.
- Shows quality testing results
- Bad: Bad sector quantity
- W: Writing speed is 7.26MB/s
- R: Reading speed is 14.4MB/s
- Red Light indicates that the Flash didn't meet the selected standard.
- Self-setting standard
- Sets a limitation on the bad sector quantity
- Sets the minimum reading speed
- Sets the minimum writing speed
Flash speed and capacity filtration:
|Sets limit of lowest reading and writing
speed ”it picks up
Flash devices that
are below the speed.
|Set “target tolerance ”it picks up Flash devices
that have exceeded the tolerance range.
Effortless Media Insertion and Removal:
Guide rails to make flash insertion and removal easier, which also greatly enhances production efficiency.
Safely Remove Hardware design:
After the duplication task is completed, the Intelligent USB drive duplicator will automatically cut down the power and signal to USB devices. Users can remove the USB sticks directly without any concern.
It’s flexible enough to add extra power for a large scale duplication
Safely Remove Hardware design:
Monitor and control the real time status via PC.
One PC can monitor multiple duplicators with the ID differentiation function.
- Apply new advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Complete standalone system, no computer required.
- Comply with USA Department of Defense (DoD) data security standard provides DoD Erase function.
- 4 kinds of professional quality diagnostic tools for Flash module.
- "A2 Fake Picker" shows accurate capacity of USB/Memory card to get rid of low quality or fake flash media.
- "Speed Check" shows Reading and Writing speed of the Flash module within 8 seconds.
- "H3/H5 Media Check" shows the quantity of bad block though bit for bit examination.
- 2 second format, 3 models available for selection.
- Supports Synchronous and Asynchronous modes for Copy/Compare/ Erase/ Format function.
- Strict bit-by-bit hardware comparison further increases the reliability of duplication.
- User-friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade available with well-experienced team support.
|Format Supported||Quick Copy: FAT16/32, NTFS,
Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4)< br />Whole Media Copy: All Formats
|Operation system supported||All (Windows, Linux, Other stand-
|Language Support||English, Japanese|
|Display||Monochrome LCD Display|
|Status LED||LED(Red/Green) on each slot|
|Control Button||4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)|
|Flash Devices Compatible||USB 2.0/ USB 1.1/ USB Flash/ USB
3.0/ USB HDD
|Whole Media Copy||YES|
|A2 Fake Card Test||YES|
|Power Supply||12V 9A adaptor|
|Operating Humidity Working||5°C ~ 45°C|
|Operating Humidity Storage||(-)20°C ~ 85°C|
|Temperature Extremes Working||20% ~ 80%|
|Temperature Extremes Storage||5% ~ 95%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, RoHS|