ICS Image MASSter WipePro 2.5" Hard Drive Data Eraser/Sanitizer - (F-GR-4205-000B)
Call us at Toll Free # 866-817-4094
*IDE drives supported with Optional IDE Drive and Host Caddy or by Optional Adapters.
Extreme Speed:The Image MASSter WipePRO 2.5" is designed to support today’s High Performance drives. Features Sanitization Technology that wipes drives at SATA-2 speed. This technology not only allows the unit to take advantage of today’s High Performance drives but also allows the user to be prepared for tomorrow’s hard drive speed improvements, with potential 18GB/minute transfer rates.
Compact size: The unit’s Small Footprint design saves work space.
- Standard Drive Caddies: The unit is available with either a 2.5”/1.8” or a 3.5” House and Drive Caddies. Both unit versions support cable-free insertion of eight (8) 2.5”/1.8” or 3.5” Form Factor SATA/SAS drives accordingly.
- Multiple Interface Ports: In addition to the native SATA/SAS ports, the unit is also designed with five USB 2.0 ports, one e-SATA port and one Gigabit Ethernet connection that allow duplication of USB devices and storing image files externally. One FireWire connection and one FAST SCSI connection are available with the purchase of the Optional Expansion box.
- Versatile “Source” Drive Ports: Flexible design allows any port to be configured as the “Source” port.
Modes of Operation:
- WipeOut DoD: The WipeOut DoD is designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense specification DOD 5220-22M regarding the sanitization of hard disk drive data.
- WipeOut Fast Option: The WipeOut Fast option provides a quick non-DoD method of sanitizing a drive of all previously stored data. Allows erasing data in one pass.
- Secure Erase: Erase data using the Secure Erase feature supported by many of today’s modern drives.
- Support for USB Duplication: The unit supports duplicating up to 5 USB devices.
Windows Embedded Standard 2009 Operating System (Based on Windows XP): The Image MASSter 4000 PRO runs on the Windows XP Based Operating System, providing flexibility and device compatibility support.
- Unit can be customized for Multi-Language support.
- Unit can be customized to individual’s needs upon request.
- Compatible with a wide range of PC peripherals.
Upload and Download Images to Network Storage Area: Images files can be uploaded and downloaded to a Network Storage Area allowing the user to take advantage of large storage platforms (SAN) for the purpose of processing and archiving images.
Built-in drive coolers with temperature sensors: Each of the Drive Housings has built-in cooling fans with temperature sensors to keep hard drives operating optimally.
Convenient and Easy Upgrades: Easily update Software through a USB port. Free Software Updates are provided periodically.
Logging: The unit records and saves detailed log information.
Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface: The unit provides an intuitive, 3 level graphical user interface. The Operational wizard allows the user to quickly and easily configure and begin operations. The Advance Settings can also be selected for low level control.
8” Full Color Touch screen: Built-in touch screen eliminates the need of connecting an external monitor, mouse or keyboard.
HPA (Host Protected Area): Unit has the ability to copy and wipe/sanitize hidden programmable areas which may exist on hard drives.
Easy Maintenance: The cable-free insertion mounting design uses a small, low cost, and easy to replace SATA/SAS interface board for every slot.
Remote Monitor and Control Network Application: The unit’s Control Network Application software can remotely control and monitor from one to multiple duplicators that are connected to the network. User can perform all applications and run commands remotely.
Secure Operation: Unit provides the ability to lock settings for secure operation.
Optional Drive Caddies: With the use of the Optional 3.5” Host and Drive Caddy the Image MASSter WipePRO 2.5"unit can sanitize eight (8) 3.5” SAS/SATA drives. The Image MASSter WipePRO 2.5" unit can support up to eight (8) IDE drives with the IDE Host and Drive Caddy Option.
Option Open Drive Tray: Use of the Open Drive Tray provides a flexible drive mounting solution for non-standard Form Factor drives and allows mounting of different Form Factor drive combinations which include:
- Flash Media such as Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, SD, Micro SD , Multi Media card.
- Proprietary Caddy Enclosures
- With the Optional Open Tray, drives are held in an up right position to allow better air flow.
Optional PCI-e Expansion Box: Equipped with 3 PCI-e one lane expansion slots* for upgradeability and additional device support. The expansion box will consist of the following:
- One PCI-e SCSI 320Mbit/sec Controller
- One PCI-e FireWire Controller with two (2) 1394B ports and one (1) 1394A port.
- One PCI-e Express Card Reader Controller for use with Express Memory Card (not USB based) or other express plug in cards.
Individual controllers can be replaced with special purpose controller such as WiFi card. All additional special purpose controllers should be qualified by ICS prior to use.
*Only one PCI-e option may be used at a time.
Optional Barcode Reader Support: The unit supports the installation and use of an optional barcode reader.
USB Card Reader Support: Optional 3rd Party USB Card Reader Support allows the duplication of Flash Media such as Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, SD, Micro SD , Multi Media card, etc.
|15.7" x 3.8" x 15.5"