1:16 Expandable SATA Hard Disk Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Rackmount Daisy Chain Duplicator/Sanitizer - High Speed (150MB/sec) - (KV500-DC-17)
Call us at Toll Free # 866-817-4094
- Clones hard disk data sector by sector.
- Supports 9TB or greater hard drive capacity.Expandable SATA Hard Disk
- High performance up to 150MB *(Real performance depends on HDD’s speed) transfer speed per second.
- Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps) drives
- Supports all major OS: Windows, Linux, RAID, and Other stand-alone systems.
- Supports various HDD interfaces: 2.5"/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD.
This is an expandable CRU Rack-mount Duplicator, which can support between 1 to 254 targets CRU HDD copy simultaneously without speed degradation.
There is no set up or software installation required and it is simple to hook up with any other KV500-DC-11 unit to become a larger target duplicator.
Flexibility to expand target without slowing down speed
Requires only a simple hookup to link each single unit together in order to expand the targets
Supports All Partition Format for Duplication
Easy to install and expand by stacking all the duplicators in a sturdy server cabinet.
With up to 135MB/s transferring bandwidth, it is the greatest for industrial use. Each SATA interface is independent, no matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, the speed stays the same and doesn’t decline. 9 GB per minute is far beyond PC-based duplicators.
Supports All Partition Format for Duplication
Bit for Bit Duplication copies all kind of data format Able to proceed Systems & Files Copy, when device is NTFS, FAT16/32/64, Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS/ HFS+/ HFSX) format, to greatly reduce copy time.
4 ways of Sanitization
1.Quick Erase: Takes few seconds to complete
2.Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3.DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accept technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
The operation info including operating progress, speed, and even the capacity, model name, S/N of HDD are ALL recorded! That means you can look at all the record when you need to track for any issue. It’s so much convenient for trouble shooting, work responsibility clarification, exporting testing report, work management.
It can save up to 130,000 piece of log. One instruction onto one HDD is recorded as one piece of log. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 pieces of log)
PC-link is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information, including writing speed, operation time, percentage of completion, etc. for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation in most efficient. All the information you need will be shown on screen of PC.
1. It’s able to monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. “iSecuLog” shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both sources HDD and target HDD are recorded.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because user can see the duplication speed of every port by. “Event Log”
4. To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click, the data will be exported into .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
5. It can save up to 130,000 piece of log. One instruction onto one HDD is recorded as one piece of log. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 pieces of log)
Expandable up to 254 targets
|Buffer||128MB / port|
|8.1 GB/min(135MB/sec)*(Real performance depends on HDD’s speed)|
|Copy Format||All Partitions/ Whole HDD Copy/Percentage copy supportsall Formats
Quick Copy: (Data & System) supports FAT16/32/64,
NTFS, Linux(Ext2/3/4), HFS/HFS+/HFX
|Operating Type||Stand-alone operation|
|Display||2x16 backlight monochrome LCD Display|
|Status LED||Real time indicator: Yellow(power), Green(pass),
|Control Button||4 push buttons(Up, Down, OK/Confirm, ESC/Exit)|
|Copy Modes||Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy,
|Bad-Sector||Skip Bad sector copy by self-setting tolerance|
|Compare Function||Bit-by-bit data comparison|
|Erase Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase|
|PC Monitoring||Real-time PC monitoring|
|Records all details including HDD SN, model No,
operation time and result.
Log report file can be generated via HDD source port
|OS Supported||All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)|
|HDD/SSD Compatible||Any HDD with connection allowing to access CRU DX115
DC Frame enclosure.
|Advanced format||Support MBR, GPT, advanced format HDD (9TB above)|
|Power||Support automatic power control.
Power supply: Adjustable voltage 115V-240V
|Temperature||Working range: 5°C ~ 45°C; Storage range: -20°C ~
|Humidity||Working range: 20% ~ 80%; Storage range: 5% ~ 95%|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
1 Year Parts Warranty