Systor 1 to 19 Flatbed SATA SSD HDD Duplicator & Sanitizer - 18GB/Min - Copy & Erase 3.5" & 2.5" Hard Disk & Solid State Drive 300MB/Sec (SYS19-SSD-SATA2)
The Systor SYS19-SSD-SATA flatbed solid state drive duplicator series provides users a commercial grade SSD cloner/sanitizer that can be conveniently used without the requirement of a PC or MAC computer connection. The open platform design allows easy connection of multiple types and formats of 2.5 inch SATA and SSD hard drives (adapters my be required). Along with an automatic power-off mechanism that protects connected SATA drives from damage, the SYS19-SSD-SATA is also equipped with an automatic control system that will stop the internal fans from running when it detects the completion of a copy process to provide a low-noise operating environment. The SYS19-SSD-SATA series flatbed duplicator is the ideal solution for data backup, clone, erase, and wipe tasks for computer manufacturers and MIS (management information system) departments and businesses.FEATURES
- Copy speed up to 300MB/s.
- Duplicates 2.5" SATA SSD drives, with asynchronous copy mode for duplication efficiency
- Supports mSATA, slim SATA, Micro SATA, M.2 (NGFF Next Generation Form Factor) SSD formats
- Supports 4K advanced format hard disk drives, no capacity limitation
- DoD compliant erase function permanently deletes sensitive data.
- Quick Copy (System and Files) mode saves copy time, Whole Media mode duplicates the entire SSD
- Supports MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT (GUID Partition Table) partition format.
- Supports CF and Cfast cards (adapter required).
- Stand-up signal lamp displays operating status (optional).
|Features||Quick Copy (System and Files) mode to save copy time, or Whole Media mode to copy the whole SSD|
|Operating Type||Stand Alone (No PC Required)|
|Internal Interface||SATA2 (SYS19-SSD-SATA2)|
|Transfer Speed||300MB/S (SYS19-SSD-SATA2)|
|Copy Mode||Quick Copy (System and Files), Whole Media|
|Control Button||4 Push Buttons|
|Supported HDD||2.5" SATA SSD|
|Supported Formats||Windows:FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS|
|Mac OS X: HFS/HFS+|
|Power Supply||115V - 230V|
|Storage Temperature||4°C ~ 85°C|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 140°F|
|Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Operating Humidity||15% ~ 95%|
|Regulation||FCC, CE, UL|
|Gross Weight||18 lbs.|
|Package Dimensions||26” x 11” x 7”|