| || |
The T2000 production USB drive duplicator is normally used in a Stand Alone Mode. The front panel keys
allow the user to select from a number of standard functions displayed on
the LCD display. In a typical duplication job, the USB master drive is
loaded into the T2000 Master Slot and then copy USB drives are loaded into
the ten T2000 USB drive copy slots. The Start Key on the front of the T2000
is then depressed, and all 20 copy drives are now programmed with the exact
information on the Master Drive.
An optional Win PC program
allows job setup and control from a standard Win PC. T2000 jobs configured
using this program are stored in the T2000 and can be selected from the
front panel interface. The program allows creation and programming of Master
Files. When a Master File is copied, the T2000 must be connected to the
user's Win PC.
TEAC T-2000 USB Flash
Duplicator System is all you need for your USB flash duplication
environment. It is the only industrial-grade high quality USB flash
duplication system available in the market.
- Scalable/Upgradeable from 20 to 30 or 40
- Fast speeds: more than 300 MB/min
- Individual slot modules. No "Hubs"
- Fast verification. Bit by Bit
- Copy to multiple drives of varying
- Copy to drives of varying vendor ID and/or product ID
- Durable connectors/slots (10,000
- User defined jobs
- Multiple user support
- "Smart-Copy" allows copying just the
data files so the job takes less time
- Comprehensive log files feedback
- Durable industrial design
Specifications of T1000-USB
(Measurement of each Tower)
1 Master Slot & 10 Copy Slots
300MB/min for fully
24 x 2 LCD
200W 115V/230 SPS
7" x 15.5" X 3.5"
USB 2.0 Device Port
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items: