Voom HardCopy 3P - 1 to 2 Portable Forensic SATA/IDE Hard Drive Imager - (VT-HC-3P-WOC)
Call us at Toll Free # 866-817-4094
1 to 2 Portable Computer Forensics Hard Drive Imager
- Reliable Fastest HDD Imager with Dual Output. A first-rate combination that duplicates the source at up to 7.1 GB/min., and makes a 2nd copy with no slow down in imaging speed. Transfers at up to 7 GB/min. no hash and up to 6 GB/min with hash
- Clone entire drive or select Image option to chunk data into a file or files.
- LCD Instruction and 3 Button Interface Operation. Two-line LCD provides simple-to-follow instructions and status information. Minimal training is required; so easy to operate, some users never even open the manual.
VOOM’s acclaimed 3-button interface makes operations straightforward and effortless
- Free firmware updates available for the life of the product
- Small and lightweight - less than a pound
- 1 SATA/IDE input
- 2 SATA output RS232 with DB9 connector
Verification (Implemented in Hardware)
- Preloaded with both SHA256 and MD5
- 32 bit CRC (chunked image only)
- 16 bit CRC (clone and image).
- Provides concise operating instructions and status information.
VOOM’s Acclaimed 3-Button Interface
- Industry’s easiest to use. Makes sophisticated operations straightforward and effortless.
- Automatic and accurate; included for image annotation.
- Allows newly developed features to be added quickly and with ease.
- 3 SATA DC power cables
- 3 half-meter SATA I/O cables
- 1 IDE adapter (for source drive)
- Laptop style.
- Height: 1.5”
- Width: 5.5”
- Depth: 4”
- Weight: Less than 1 lb. (excluding accessories)
- Package Dimension : 12" x 12" x 6"
- Package Weight : 5 lbs
Up to 7.1 GB/Minute Data Transfer Rate (5.7 GB/Minute with Hash)
- Source and destination. (Speed limited only by the maximum speed of HDD’s –operates any drive as fast as it will go.)
- Data transfer rate sustained whether duplicating 1 drive or 2 drives.
- Data transfer rate of up to 5.7 GB/min. sustained even with hash enabled.
Verify –Comes with SHA256 & MD5
- Hash value automatically stored in image annotation file. Set to single-pass or dual-pass reverify.
- 32 bit CRC hash value automatically stored for each chunk in image annotation file.
- NTFS or FAT32.
- Clone: block by block copy of entire drive; block locations identical to source
- Image: block by block copy (ddimage) of entire drive chunked into single file or multiple files.
Copy/Wipe DCO’s and HPA’s
- Automatically detects, opens and copies or wipes all data, even data protected by Device Configuration Overlays and Host Protected Areas.
- Entire Drive Wipe - Wipes up to 2 drives at max drive speed (up to 7.1 GB/min.)
- Post-Clone Wipe – Wipes remaining blocks ensuring forensic data integrity.
- ATA/IDE drives easily handled using adapters (1 included for source drive)
- Laptop drives accommodated with ease using optional adapters.
Drive Duplication Engine
- Design based on VOOM’s proven HardCopyTM drive duplication engine; trusted and in use by law enforcement worldwide.