| || |
HardCopy3 - MD5/SHA256
1 to 2 Portable Computer Forensics Hard Drive Imager
- Reliable Fastest HDD Imager with Dual
Output. A first-rate combination that
duplicates the source at up to 7.1 GB/min., and makes a 2nd
copy with no slow down in imaging speed. Transfers at up to
7 GB/min. no hash and up to 6 GB/min with hash
Clone entire drive or select
Image option to chunk data into a file or files.
- LCD Instruction and 3 Button Interface
Operation. Two-line LCD provides simple-to-follow instructions and
status information. Minimal training is required; so easy to operate, some
users never even open the manual.
VOOM’s acclaimed 3-button interface makes operations straightforward and
- Free firmware updates available for the
life of the product
- Small and lightweight - less than a
- 1 SATA/IDE input
- 2 SATA output RS232 with DB9 connector
(Implemented in Hardware)
- Preloaded with both SHA256 and MD5
- 32 bit CRC (chunked image only)
- 16 bit CRC (clone and image).
- Provides concise operating instructions
and status information.
Acclaimed 3-Button Interface
- Industry’s easiest to use. Makes
sophisticated operations straightforward and effortless.
- Automatic and accurate; included for
- Allows newly developed features to be
added quickly and with ease.
- 3 SATA DC power cables
- 3 half-meter SATA I/O cables
- 1 IDE adapter (for source drive)
- Height: 1.5”
- Width: 5.5”
- Depth: 4”
- Weight: Less than 1 lb. (excluding
- Package Dimension : 12" x 12" x 6"
- Package Weight : 5 lbs
Up to 7.1
GB/Minute Data Transfer Rate (5.7 GB/Minute with Hash)
- Source and destination. (Speed limited
only by the maximum speed of HDD’s –operates any drive as fast as it will
- Data transfer rate sustained whether
duplicating 1 drive or 2 drives.
- Data transfer rate of up to 5.7 GB/min.
sustained even with hash enabled.
Verify –Comes with SHA256 & MD5
- Hash value automatically stored in image
annotation file. Set to single-pass or dual-pass reverify.
- 32 bit CRC hash value automatically
stored for each chunk in image annotation file.
- Clone: block by block
copy of entire drive; block locations identical to source
- Image: block by block
copy (ddimage) of entire drive chunked into single file or multiple files.
DCO’s and HPA’s
- Automatically detects, opens and copies
or wipes all data, even data protected by Device Configuration Overlays
and Host Protected Areas.
- Entire Drive Wipe
- Wipes up to 2 drives at max drive speed (up to 7.1 GB/min.)
- Post-Clone Wipe – Wipes
remaining blocks ensuring forensic data integrity.
- ATA/IDE drives easily handled using
adapters (1 included for source drive)
- Laptop drives accommodated with ease
using optional adapters.
- Design based on VOOM’s proven HardCopyTM
drive duplication engine; trusted and in use by law enforcement worldwide.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items: