| || |
T1000 production USB drive duplicator is normally used in a Stand Alone Mode. The
front panel keys allow the user to select from a number of standard
functions displayed on the LCD display. In a typical duplication job, the
USB master drive is loaded into the T1000 Master Slot and then copy USB
drives are loaded into the ten T1000 USB drive copy slots. The Start Key on
the front of the T1000 is then depressed, and all 10 copy drives are now
programmed with the exact information on the Master Drive.
optional Win PC program allows job setup and control from a standard Win PC.
T1000 jobs configured using this program are stored in the T1000 and can be
selected from the front panel interface. The program allows creation and
programming of Master Files. When a Master File is copied, the T1000 must be
connected to the user's Win PC.
TEAC T-1000 USB Flash Duplicator System is all you need for your USB flash
duplication environment. It is the only industrial-grade high quality USB
flash duplication system available in the market.
- Scalable/Upgradeable from 10 to 20, 30
or 40 slots
- Fast speeds: more than 300 MB/min
- Individual slot modules. No "Hubs"
- Fast verification. Bit by Bit
- Copy to multiple drives of varying
- Copy to drives of varying vendor ID and
/ or product ID
- Durable connectors / slots (10,000
- User defined jobs
- Multiple user support
- "Smart-Copy" allows copying just the
data files so the job takes less time
- Comprehensive log files feedback
- Durable industrial design
1 Master Slot & 10 Copy Slots
300MB/min for fully
24 x 2 LCD
200W 115V/230 SPS
7" x 15.5" X 3.5"
USB 2.0 Device Port
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items: