The Systor SYDP1600LS is an Industrial Strength large capacity robotic CD/DVD autoloader duplicator that can hold up to the pressures of your high volume 24/7 work environment. When your business requires the added edge in overnight continuous duplication with the highest degree of reliability and functionality, the Systor SYDP1600LS is the answer. This unit is the most robust in our line of autoloaders and is specially designed to perform under the most grueling of continuous duplication conditions. With a revamped robotic arm and spindles that never need to be realigned, the autoloader will provide years of faithful continuous operation. The Systor SYDP1600LS offers all the exceptional abilities with a more modular design for easier hardware upgradeability and maintenance in the future. Meaning, any upgrades, modifications, or repairs can be performed quickly and easily so that the unit is back in production with minimal downtime. The Systor SYDP1600LS comes with 1000 disc capacity and configuration of 6 drives to maximize your production.
The Systor SYDP1600LS allows you to turn your autoloader into an instant standalone "publishing" system. Once you load the LightScribe label file onto the autoloader's hard drive, you can perform the duplication process, then when that's done, turn all the discs over onto the input spindle(s)/bin(s) and start the LightScribe printing process for a finished disc complete with a label. The best part, there's no expensive ink or ribbon that needs to be replaced frequently, so your per disc cost is greatly reduced. Instant duplication and labeling all in one system at a price and convenience that's unmatched.
- No PC required to operate the automated duplicator
Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT)
- Can load multiple masters at once to run
multiple duplication jobs in succession
- In addition, able to load the master content to the built-in
hard disk drive (HDD) while copying first run of discs
New Able to label discs with full graphics and text using LightScribe Technology
- Using LightScribe capable discs, the duplicator can burn the labels onto all the discs in the drives at the same time
Improved and Upgraded Sticky Media
- Higher probability to separate sticky optical
disc (CD, DVD) media
- Provides additional setting "Detect Sticky Media" to stop the
job when 2 or more media are detected in any tray
New Support for
Automatic Writer Disabling
- When specified, the duplicator automatically disables when
"Maximum Failuers/Per Recorder" is reached
Support for Automatic Job Abortion
- When specified, the duplicator automatically aborts the
current duplication job when "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
Support for Manual Duplication Mode
Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning
- The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc
- No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
Support for All Common CD Formats
- Additional, special CD formats including CD-TEXT, CD+G, ISRC,
and over-burned CD discs are supported
- Text on the LCD screen can currently be
displayed in English, Spanish, and French
Drive firmware upgradeability
- Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator
User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display
- Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage
- Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project
Account Management (Password
- Authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings
- Assign numerous passwords for multiple users
- 4 fast keys for faster operations
Power on Self diagnostics
- Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally
Disc Info feature
- Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information
Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds
- Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats
Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing
- Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions
Currently Available DVD Media
- Duplicate formats of DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
- Duplicate DVD-5 single layer (SL) formats
- Duplicate DVD-9 double layer/dual layer (DL) formats
- Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs
are CD's and DVD's as well as what the correct format to copy
Upgradeable for future drive technology
- Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives
Future functions upgradeable through firmware
- Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware
Copying without Waiting for Cool Down
- No need to stop the duplicator for fear of
autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT).
Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job
at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new
duplication job (Examples: loading a new master disc, insert
more blank discs, etc.). Now, with revolutionized auto-master
recognition technology, the SYDP1600LS can handle multiple
duplication jobs per run by itself (Examples: making 20 copies
of job A, 40 copies of job B, and 30 copies of job C).
Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and
will need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader.
However, with the SYDP1600LS featuring MMRT, it will process all
three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to
load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the
user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping
a constant eye on the autoloader.
| What is LightScribe
LightScribe is an innovative technology that uses a special disc drive, special media, and label-making software to burn labels directly onto CDs and DVDs.
Because the labels are laser-etched-not printed-there's no ink, no smudging, and no peeling.
Your labels can be whatever you want them to be. Create one-of-a-kind designs with your own photos, text, and artwork or choose from the many free backgrounds provided using the special edition Template Labeler software included with every LightScribe capable duplicator. You may also visit LightScribe's Template Label Gallery, or the Label Gallery for free downloadable designs.
|How Lightscribe Works:
|1. Burn the image label you created from the saved file on your computer onto a CD. (Please note that the LightScribe software is only compatible with a PC and not recognized on an Apple computer)
2. Place that CD into the reader drive of the Automated LS duplicator.
3. Load LightScribe capable discs with the label side down in all of the writer drives.
4. Using the menu on the duplicator's LCD, choose and execute the "Print" function.
5. Burn your LightScribe label directly onto the discs in all the writer drives at the same time.
6. Remember, the same drive that burns your label burns your data, too.
|Benefits Of Lightscribe Duplicator:
The Automated LS allows the user to both copy data, audio or video files onto the data side of recordable CD's or DVD's, but also can print directly onto the label side of LightScribe capable CD's and DVD's. This is all done in a single standalone manual tower duplicator where all the drives will print or duplicate simultaneously for a faster superior end product. All of this is done without the need to connect to a PC, refill ink cartridges/thermal ribbon, or a masters degree in mechanical engineering.
Lightscribe Labeling Speed: Labels per hour
Labeling Setting: Draft
|# of Recorders
Labeling Setting: Normal
|# of Recorders
Labeling Setting: Best
|# of Recorders