| || |
Systor 1:15 Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Duplicator (120MB/sec) - FlatBed
Impeccable efficiency With up to 120 MB/sec transferring bandwidth, it is the greatest for Professional HDD/PC/NB Manufacturer. Each SATA interface is independent, no matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, speed stays the same and doesn’t decline. the 120 MB per second is far beyond PC-based duplicators.
Whole HDD Copy Whole HDD Copy supports all kinds of partition formats.
Systems & Data Copy This mode can identify the HDD formats of FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency very much
4 ways of Sanitization
1. Quick Erase: Takes few seconds to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of
4. Secure Erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88
Open Platform Design
Real-Time PC-Monitoring It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation in most efficient. All the information you need will be shown on screen of PC.
1. It’s able to monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected
2. shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time,
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because
4. To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click,
Log Report Management
iSecuLog(Anti-Tampering Log Report) Any falsification can be detected to ensure report is genuine. You do not need to worry about Log Report is not genuine any more.
Auto power control system When the duplicator stop executing any function, the machine will automatically cut off the power of each port to protect the HDD from damage during removal from the duplicator. The power of each port will only be supplied when the operation is on.
Stand-alone operation There are two modes of operation, stand-alone and PC-link operation. User can choose either mode to satisfy different need. Stand-alone is excellent in simplifying operation and very user-friendly (operating on four buttons of duplicator would complete all the jobs).
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items:
USB/SD/CF to DVD Backup Tower
M- DISC Support CD DVD Duplicators
LightScribe CD DVD Duplicators
SySTOR 1:15 Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Duplicator (120MB/sec) - FlatBed
Find us on Google+