Microboards Daisy Chain CopyWriter Duplicator
DVD and Blu-ray Duplicator Copier
Standalone Multiple DVD/CD/Blu-ray tower Duplicators
- Daisy-chainable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray 10 and 20 Disc duplicator
- Standalone linked BD-R/BD-RE and DVD+-R/RW/DL duplicator
- Max drives: 10 and 20
A new era in recordable media is here. Expected to revolutionize digital and high-definition storage, the Blu-Ray disc provides for high-capacity data recording and duplication of up to 50GB per disc.System Overview
The CopyWriter Daisy-Chainable CD DVD and Blu-Ray series of tower duplicators employs 10 or 20 recorders Drive Towers. The hard drive comes standard with the Pro system and allows for image archiving of up to 160GB. An intuitive, menu-driven display and a 5-button control interface provide one-touch operation for the novice user while providing advanced features for the professional.
**For CD DVD Daisy Chain DuplicatorVerification Mode
Microboards towers support Bit-to-Bit Data Verification, ensuring a perfect burn every time. (Data Disc Only) For CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) a basic disc read check is performed.Two Year Limited Warranty
The standard warranty for Microboards premium and standard towers is the industry's best! Our two year limited warranty easily surpasses the industry-standard single year and includes unlimited phone support. (Two year limited warranty includes controller, enclosure, and power supply. Recorders are covered for one year) Unlimited phone support is included.Supported Formats
Microboards towers support virtually every format. Supported dvd Formats include DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, and Dual Layer DVD. Supported CD Formats include: CD-DA (Red Book) CD-ROM Modes 1&2, XA Forms 1&2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS. DVD Duplicators do not record CD+G Format.
- Track Extraction mode allows the user to create custom Audio CDs by uploading tracks from masters to the Hard Drive and then burning the compilation to CD
- Image Archival permits the user to store disc images dynamically on the hard drive.
- Copy & Verify mode causes the duplicator to check each copy after the recording process is completed, ensuring a perfect burn on every copy.
|Number of Recorders||10 and 20|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) in inches||16-1/2 x 15 x 25|
PC Connect Option
An optional PC connection is also available on DVD Duplicators using a USB 2.0 interface module for mastering.Operating Specifications
Power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
MTBF>50,000 Hours MTTR less than 30 minutes
Environment: 10 C - 40 C RH: 20% - 80%
Access to basic copying functions and advanced features is obtained through the two-line LCD display and two-button interface. Menu navigation is as simple as answering questions with the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons - Ideal for even novice users!
**For Blu-ray Daisy Chain DuplicatorAdvanced Features
- Standalone BD-R/BD-RE and DVD+-R/RW/DL duplicator
- One-touch duplication
- Speed-selectable for DVD+/-R
- Supports writing to BD-R/BD-RE and DVD+-R/RW/DL
- Copy and verify
- Hard drive standard for standalone BD/DVD image archival
- Store multiple hard drive images
- Counter feature allows user to input number of discs needed to be copied. and keeps track of total discs completed
- Automatically detects BD or DVD masters
- Simulation mode to ensure recording stability
- Easy-to-read, two-line display for status and error reporting
- Updates easily installed through Blu-Ray drive
Supported Recording media
|BD-R/BD-RE and DVD+-R/RW/DL|
|Power Source||115V/230V 50-60Hz switchable power supply|
65 lbs. (**For 10 Burner)
Temperature: 40˚C (104˚F) / 5˚C (41˚F)