- Standalone tower type duplicator, NO software or computer required
- User-friendly LCD display interface
- Automatic copy verify, compare, and prescan functions
- Automatic CD and DVD format detection
- Collect and edit track(s) from different discs to compile a mix CD
- Upgradeable firmware via upgrade CD for future drive technology and update
- Built for continuous burning, NO cool down time required.
- Burns multiple discs simultaneously at once.
- Easily organized and help airflow inside the case.
- SATA uses lower power requirement compared to PATA.
- Faster transfer rate compared to IDE.
- High Performance Power Supply.
- Built to endure long-time operation.
- Optional High-Speed USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using the external connection, one of the optical burner drives on the duplicator becomes activated as an external burner.
- Optional SMART USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, the built-in hard drive on the duplicator interacts directly with your computer. (This option also requires purchase of built-in HDD and is NOT MAC compatible)
|Writer Target||24X SATA Drive|
|Maximum Write Speed on M-DISC DVD||DVD±R: 4x|
|Maximum Write Speed on Regular Disc||DVD±R: 24x
DVD±R DL: 12x
|Maximum Read Speed on Regular Disc||DVD±R: 16x
DVD±R DL: 12x
|Media Supported||DVD-R (DL)
DVD +R (DL)
CD-R and CD-RW with 80mm and 120mm
|Power||AC 110/230V (50/60 Hz)|
**This machine does NOT copy any copy protected DVDs or CDs.