| || |
Image MASSter 4000 PROX2 FORENSIC Uploader 2.5" 8-Bay caddy With twice the processor as its original version, The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader is a fast, Reliable and Versatile
Forensic Data Acquisition Station. These units are the ideal solution for the Forensics Lab, with native support for SAS, SATA, USB 2.0 and 3.0
drives as well as other common drive interfaces through the use of optional adapters. Featuring advanced SATA-2 Acquisition Technology, these
units support speeds exceeding 7GB/min for today’s High Speed drives, with a potential of exceeding 18GB/min with Advanced High Speed drives.
The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader is also configured with a 1Gbit Ethernet port for Network Connectivity support and
offers a Cable-Free, Drive Caddy solution. The unit’s internal PCIe Bus allows users to easily add a wide array of PCIe cards to expand the unit’s
support for additional drive interfaces such as SCSI, Fibre Channel, FireWire, 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and more.
The unit’s Key Features include the capability of simultaneously acquiring and uploading the Suspect’s hard drive data directly to External
Storage Media or to a Network Location in a fast and forensically secure environment. The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader
units support SHA-1 and SHA-2 Hardware Accelerated Drive Hashing as well as the standard MD-5 Hashing method. With built-in Hard Drive
Encryption support, target drive’s data can be secured utilizing the NIST approved AES-256 Encryption standard. Highly scalable, the Image
MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader units come with built-in support to connect an optional 8 Port Add-on Module, providing the capability
to copy, upload and wipe up to 16 drives simultaneously. Data from up to 16 Suspect drives can be Sequentially Uploaded during Acquisition for
Archiving, Sharing or future Analysis. The process of Uploading 16 Suspect drives can be automated without the need of starting 16 separate
Acquisition operations. Network Uploads using the unit’s native 1Gigabit Ethernet interface offers speeds exceeding 2GB/min, and speeds
exceeding 4GB/min when using the unit’s optional Expansion Hardware, self-configured with High Speed Network Interface Cards such as a 10Gbit
Furthermore, all units support the acquisition of up to 4 Suspect drives to 4 individual Evidence drives simultaneously. Units purchased with the
optional 8 Port Add-on Module can acquire up to 8 Suspect drives to 8 individual Evidence drives simultaneously.
*10Gbit NIC are not supplied with the unit. Optional PCIe Cards can be purchased from ICS.
High-end Processing Power: The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader units come
standard with a powerful i7 CPU and are designed to support today’s High
Performance drives as well as future hard drive speed improvements, using
6Gb/s SAS Controller technology. The units support advanced Duplication
Technology that can perform multiple operations simultaneously, copy and
wipe drives exceeding 7GB/min with a potential of exceeding 18GB/min.
Hard Drive Support: Offers native support for SAS, SATA and USB 2.0 and 3.0 drives. Optional
adapters are available to support IDE Drives*, Micro SATA*, e-SATA Drives*,
2.5”, 1.8” IDE Notebook Drives*, ZIF drives*, and Flash media*. The unit
offers an internal PCIe expansion bus which can be used to expand the
unit’s capability to support additional drive interfaces such as SCSI and
FireWire. *Available for purchase/Optional Adapters Required.
Multiple Interface Ports: The unit offers eight native SATA/SAS Drive ports, 1 dedicated SATA drive
port, seven USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, three e-SATA ports, and a
Gigabit Ethernet port. Additionally, the units are designed with an available
internal PCIe Bus which can be used to expand the unit’s capability to
support additional drive interfaces.
- Cable Free Drive Caddies: The unit offers a Cable Free Drive Insertion Solution.
- Compact size: The unit’s Small Footprint design saves work space.
- Versatile “Source” Drive Ports: Flexible design allows any port to be configured as the “Source” port.
Multi-Session Capability: Copy multiple Source drives simultaneously or run multiple operations simultaneously. Multi-Session supports the high-speed duplication of up to 4 Source drives simultaneously. Copy and Sanitize drives at the same time. Units equipped with the 8 Port Add-on Module can support the duplication of up to 8 source drives simultaneously.
- Operational Modes:
- Single Capture: Creates “Mirror” image of the Suspect’s drive.
- LinuxDD Capture: Supports storing one or multiple Suspect drive images on a single “Evidence” drive using the standard Linux DD Segmented File Format.
- E01 Capture: Supports storing one or multiple Suspect drive images on a single “Evidence” drive using the Encase® Forensics Segmented File Format. - IQ Copy*: Optional Non-Forensic Format used to capture only the allocated data of a Suspect’s drive, greatly reducing the time required to capture data. In addition, it can be used to duplicate drives for IT purposes such as backup, deploy and upgrade to larger capacity drives.
- Multi-Session: Capture multiple Suspect drives simultaneously or run multiple operations simultaneously. Multi-Session supports the Acquisition of up to 4 Suspect drives simultaneously. Capture and Sanitize drives at the same time (NOTE: Activating more than three Capture Sessions simultaneously, with Hash enabled, will result in reduced performance).
- One-to-One or On-to-Many Capture Mode: Captures one “Suspect” drive to one or more “Evidence” drives. A maximum of 7 Evidence drives can be used.
- WipeOut: Sanitize drives using Single Pass, DoD Standard, or Secure Erase. The unit has the ability to copy and wipe Hidden HPA or DCO areas which may exist on hard drives.
* Offered as an add-on purchase.
Multiple Hash Verifications:The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader supports SHA-1 and SHA-2 Hardware Accelerated Hashing and Software based MD-5 Hashing.
- External Storage: Images can be stored externally to a Shared Network folder, e-SATA drive, USB drive or an ICS DFSS External Storage Module.
Image Restore: Restore a previously captured DD or E01 image to a 100% fully bootable working copy
“On the fly” Drive Image Encryption*:Utilizing the built- in AES 256 Encryption Technology the Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader encrypts with minimal speed degradation all digital data during the Cloning Process for the purpose of safe guarding sensitive information. The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader creates a secure key with a user-chosen pass phrase. An AES 256 encryption key is then generated by the unit and can be saved to any USB thumb drive. The encrypted drive can be decrypted on the fly utilizing the Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader or any regular PC loaded with the ICS free decryption utility and the USB thumb drive containing the saved key. User can then safely image the decrypted data to an additional target drive.
* This process is NOT compatible with the DiskCypher product line
Preview Suspect Data: Preview Suspect Drive’s data utilizing third party applications or using the unit’s built-in O/S utilities. The unit’s preview capability allows previewing Word, Excel, PDF, text or multimedia (pictures, video and audio) files prior to seizing data.
Logs and Auditing: Store and print detail operational Event Log and Audit Trail information. The Audit Trail is saved in a PDF format using 128-bit password encryption protection.
Cell Phone Acquisition Support: The Image MASSter™ 4000PRO X2 Forensic Uploader can be used to acquire Cell Phone data utilizing optional 3rd Party Cell Phone Acquisition Software and Hardware solutions. The units support the Micro Systemation XRY and Paraben’s Device Seizure Cell Phone Acquisition Solutions.
Convenient and Easy Upgrades: Easily updates Software through the USB port. Free Software Updates are provided periodically.
8” Full Color Touch screen: Built-in touch screen eliminates the need of connecting an external monitor, mouse or keyboard.
Lock Setting: Provides lock setting for secure operation.
15.7" x 3.8" x 15.5"
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items: