The Expansion Option adds the capability to capture data from additional devices which interfaces not available on the ImageMASSter Solo-4 IT/Forensic Expandable. The Expansion Option is configured with the following hardware: 1) FireWire 1394 PCI-Express card for connecting 1394A(1 Port) or 1394B(2 Ports) mass storage devices, 2) SCSI Ultra320 PCI-Express card for connecting SCSI mass storage devices. Solo-4 can capture 2 Suspect drives simultaneously with no speed degradation(*), 3) PCI-Express to ExpressCard 34/54 Reader for connecting a broad range of ExpressCard compliant cards, such as ExpressCard USB 3.0 cards used to connect USB 3.0 mass storage devices(**).
- (*)External Power Supply (not supplied) is required to power the second SCSI drive when capturing 2 SCSI drives to 2 Evidence drives simultaneously.
- (**)ExpressCards are not supplied with the Expansion Option
The Expansion Box Option Upgrade comdes standard with the following configuration and components:
- Standard configuration of the Box
- 1394A(1 Port) and 1394B(2 Ports) controller card
- Fast SCSI Ultra 320 controller card. (User will be able to connect 2 SCSI drives)
- Express Card Reader (not for use wuth USB base memory cards)
- User can remove the top cover of the expansion box very easily by opening the top screws and replacing any of the installed controllers card with other desired and approved by ICS PCIE controller cards(*)
- (*) The PCIe controller card must be PCIe-4X or PCIe-1X. Also some of the cards might require an external power source.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Recently Viewed Items: